Registered Behavior Technician Training
A Comprehensive Approach
Through the training provided we aim to inform and create more individuals that can assist in behavior analysis and our mission. Our team will go through their experiences and the requirements to getting your certification and registration as a behavioral technician. We can assist in your understanding of how to deliver direct behavior analysis services, aid in behavior plans, and collecting data. The required amount of training to get your certification is 40 hours. You are on track to becoming a registered behavior technician!
- 40 hour Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) courses
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Competency assessments
- Recertification Competency Assessments
- Tutoring to help you get ready for your exam
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Supervision